Originally Posted by Moscone65
It's funny how all these senior members of the forums come to bud in on this debate, when it's for the most part a decent one, and not a sh@t show. These guys are helping to keep this site alive and provide an entertaining back and forth debate. I agree there's a little hostility that should be laid off on but it's really not out of control. Why don't you guys put some input on the discussion Instead of just criticizing other members for having a good discussion.

It's been an incredibly fun and insightful debate and I know a lot more about Buffalo than I used to. But I agree on the hostility front. A lot of it is my fault, but you gotta understand who started the hostility and has continued it ever since (Rooster).

Nickle - Thank you for offering good articles, good knowledge, and good insight. Of course we do have to agree to disagree on this one but, as much as you probably feel like I didn't, I really did listen to you and learn a lot from you. Can't say the same about Rooster and Giacomo, but eh.
Bensonhurst - Thank you for offering a different perspective, even though it seems your mind was set from the get-go...