Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa
[

Bensonhurst has not been open-minded from the get-go. Straight away he began offering wild theories as to how the family was able to survive and rebuild. He was quick to discredit every single one of the many people who say the family is not active. When I asked him about Rooster's imaginary sources, he claimed he didn't want to get involved with challenging Rooster's sources. He keeps trying to reach a "middle ground" to resolve the argument, but each of his "compromises" has him arguing the family is still active.

Just because he saw the logic of a point of view different from you own, you label him “not-open minded”? I guess you are allowed that opinion, but it seems rather illogical and thus unfair to me. If you remember, Benson has been open to both sides. At one point in this tread he mentioned your articles indicating something to the affect that he didn’t think we could refute these sources but would be open, then when we started with our info, he said something to the affect that he would do his own independence research and get back to us. Sounds pretty dang open-minded to me.

And this gets me to my gripe I’ve mentioned before... why people like you so dang self-righteous about your views that if anyone disagrees about Buffalo they are not open-minded and are some sort of mindless nubs... Very insulting. That is why we don’t drop it. We are sick of this!! I am!

So, please tell me what kind of mind numb idiot I am ... and I’ll be sure to drool with my tongue sticking out of my mouth and put an absent look on my face as I read your comment. Then I will take a selfie, post it on this board, so you can say see... this is what the guys who believe Buffalo are active are like. You will have a picture to prove you are right!