Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa
By the way, Nickle.

The Black Hand chart you mentioned is not the same as 2006's FBI chart that was referenced in the Niagara Falls Reporter. Cheers to Wiseguy for pointing this out.

So, for the last time, we don't know whether Violi was on that list. Meaning that the argument the family was stronger than it seemed, or made guys post-2006, isn't accurate.

Based on what the feds say about the family, Violi was made pre-2006, and therefore is probably on the FBI's 2006 chart. For those who are about to accuse me of voicing "my opinion as fact," this is based on the FBI and others' view of the family post-2006.

@Nicky, You mentioned you didn’t remember seeing the Hamilton Papalia crew in the 2006 FBI chart earlier in this thread. When did you see that chart and where. I can’t find it anywhere and am beginning to wonder if it existed. You say the Niagara Falls Reporter referenced it? Can you give me a title and a date for that article? Maybe that info will help me track it down. Thank you!

How long does it take the FBI to respond to Freedom of Imformation Request and produce the document?

Last edited by NickleCity; 04/12/18 07:29 PM.