Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa
Originally Posted by BensonHURST
I for one just happen to appreciate a good debate.

I can see both sides I don't know that we can say for certain that anyone is 100% right or wrong.

I appreciate all the research you guys do I leared a lot THANK YOU.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicky, you only see your side of the equation, I am not sure why you think your opinion counts more than anoyone else's

And because I have a different opinion than you do you try to insult me and call me names??

Bensonhurst! It is not MY opinion. It is the opinion of the feds, DAs, federal prosecutors, proven mob experts, and investigative journalists.
Why do you hold Rooster's opinion in such high prestige?

[/quote]

Bensonhurst Nicky takes the opinion of the Feds who in turn feed their info/opinion to the papers/investigative reporters. And yes the Feds are right about a lot of things, so I understand why he has a hard time questioning them. But he did admit to questioning their complete validity when he admitted his opinion that the Todaro Family arrests in Canada logically suggest that 2006 FBI chart was very likely wrong, because it did not contain any of the arrest names listed in the Canadian papers. Therefore, I can safely say the Buffalo Crime Family was very likely larger, more organized, and more powerful than the FBI gave credit in 2006. ( I think deep down Nicky realizes this too. He did admit it is more likely that the Violi’s were made in the Buffalo Family, than the family making more members after 2006. This means the Buffalo Family had at least 2 active crews in Canada (Papalia and Luppino). [That’s in addition to the Utica, Nothside/The Falls, and the Westside/Buffalo crews suggested by the capos on the chart.] If the FBI missed the Violi’s or whoever was on the list of Todaro Family arrests in Canada, who knows how many other soldiers they missed. After all Cosa Nostra is a secret organization.

Last edited by NickleCity; 04/11/18 11:21 PM.