what a waste of time. were gonna train cops to spot mob run bars. what they really mean lets sniff around anyone with a vowel at the end of there last name that holds a liquor license. brilliant police work in 2018. acually its the a.g. soooo. also ive been thinking about the joe electric case its not a life sentence i cant find out if he got caught with any guns that would pork him alot more then abunch of conterfeit pills. his lawyers gonna argue he didnt make the fentanyl pills he didnt know he was selling fentanyl pills and some of the pills didnt even have narcotics in it. theres all types of trafficking laws when it come to the pills in the feds and it has to be over i think 500 grams hes probaly way under and might only get 6 8 yrs. even the meth he sold was fake. it sounds real bad but i think it will plead out. also you think he was outside that guy moosie kids house the way dave schratwieser phrases it on his twitter the feds picked him up to protect him. guy was under indictement for selling herion to 2 people that died i wonder why he was free on bail.

Last edited by pmac; 04/11/18 07:48 PM.