Originally Posted by BensonHURST
Nickel;

I don't see anyone on this chart listed in the Canadian Arrest records...

Canadian newspapers state that the arrests included members of the Todaro Crime Family based in Buffalo. My contention is there are two options as to why none of those arrested in Nov. 2017 are on this 2012 chart that is based on the FBI's 2006 chart:

1. The 2006/12 chart was wrong . It didn't include all the soldiers of the Buffalo Crime family, or...
2. The family was still strong enough to be making members after 2006 or even 2012.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree 1000% percent

Nicky, will not answer this

The tuff ones he dances around and hurls girly insults, to deflect...

Hurls girly insults? Just read Rooster's posts for chrissakes. He started with the insults from the get-go.

Any logical person after reading all that collectively we have posted about the 2017 arrests would conclude that all parties are linking the Violi's to the Todaro family.

Nicky, cannot logically explain why they would not have added somewhere that the Violi's are high ranking memebers and heir apparent of the Luppino crime family, instead they want to just list a crime family that they have no affiliation to and is defunct..

It just makes no sense..

I have responded to this before Bensonhurst. But, because you're clearly too ignorant to respond, I'll say it again.

The articles you have referenced mentioned the Canadian arrests, and the Violis names pop up because they are the most well known names in the indictment.
Then, later in the article, they use the information provided on the Justice Department's office and say "Members of the Todaro crime family were also arrested."
There is no link there between the Violis and the Buffalo crime family. All they are saying is that members of the Todaro crime family were arrested in the operation. They did not mention Violi as being one of those members. You wanna know why? Because the only information that we know is that the Justice Department said that members of the Todaro crime family were arrested in the same operation in which Violi was arrested.
They mention Violi. Later, they mention Buffalo. You're trying to connect dots which aren't there.
If the article were to say "Members of the Todaro crime family were also arrested, including Violi" - then you'd have something. But we don't. We have an article discussing the arrests of nine people including the Violis. Later in the article, they say "Members of the Todaro crime family were among those arrested," or words to that effect. Bensonhurst, for whatever reason you seem to really want the Buffalo crime family to exist. Which is why:
a) You keep connecting dots that aren't there.
b) You are very, very, very quick to call into question tangible evidence from the feds, law enforcement, DAs, federal prosecutors, proven mob experts, and investigative journalists. But you don't even consider that Rooster's imaginary beat cops might be fallible.
c) You've said clearly wrong things about the family in an attempt to back up your point, like how you don't think it's possible that a 100-man family could be dead by today. This can be chalked up to simply getting facts wrong, but then Rooster backed up your obviously wrong statement by saying "this is the best theory so far."

He is all over the place first he was saying they listed the Todaro's because once made or affialiated with a crime family they always are, like in Tampa and New Orleans,

I say this because you don't seem to understand.
Buffalo follows the same making procedures as every other family. Once you are made, you are made for life. The reason I make the connection to New Orleans, Scranton, and Florida, is because what Rooster and others don't seem to understand is that when a family goes defunct, surviving members of that family are still "members for life." This is basic mafia knowledge. Don't act like it isn't relevant Bensonhurst.

He then goes on to say that the Violi's have and never had any affialation to Buffalo.

Stop putting words in my mouth. There's no question their grandfather, who raised them after their father was murdered, was a Magaddino family captain. I have never denied this.

Why do I bother arguing with you Bensonhurst? You have your heart set on the fact that the family is still active, even though Rooster and Nickle have offered ZERO proof that it is still active. There is proof it's not active. If you choose not to believe the feds, district attorneys, federal prosecutors, proven mob experts like Scott Deitche, and organized crime investigative journalists, than I'm fine with that. But if you think Rooster is somehow a more reliable source than all of these people, even though we have no clue who he is or who his beat cop buddies are, then you're obviously a fucking moron. There's no two ways about it. I'm not saying the feds are infallible, but they are a hell of a lot more reliable than some internet poster with made-up beat cop buddies who didn't even know what the family was called until 2017.

Until we know exactly who was the Todaro crime family members talked about, there's no point speculating.
With that being said, I don't remember the feds in 2006 mentioning the Canada crew.

EDIT; By the way, I always try and make a point out of responding to someone's entire comment like I did with this one, so I don't miss anything. I'd like it if Rooster and Bensonhurst do the same so they don't keep missing things that I've been repeating this entire thread.

Last edited by NickyfromTampa; 04/11/18 12:08 AM.