Nickel;

I don't see anyone on this chart listed in the Canadian Arrest records...

Canadian newspapers state that the arrests included members of the Todaro Crime Family based in Buffalo. My contention is there are two options as to why none of those arrested in Nov. 2017 are on this 2012 chart that is based on the FBI's 2006 chart:

1. The 2006/12 chart was wrong . It didn't include all the soldiers of the Buffalo Crime family, or...
2. The family was still strong enough to be making members after 2006 or even 2012.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree 1000% percent

Nicky, will not answer this

The tuff ones he dances around and hurls girly insults, to deflect...

Any logical person after reading all that collectively we have posted about the 2017 arrests would conclude that all parties are linking the Violi's to the Todaro family.

Nicky, cannot logically explain why they would not have added somewhere that the Violi's are high ranking memebers and heir apparent of the Luppino crime family, instead they want to just list a crime family that they have no affiliation to and is defunct..

It just makes no sense..

He is all over the place first he was saying they listed the Todaro's because once made or affialiated with a crime family they always are, like in Tampa and New Orleans,
He then goes on to say that the Violi's have and never had any affialation to Buffalo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------