Originally Posted by The_Rooster
Wait a second, Nicky can keep rambling at the mouth for a whole other month?? Shocking. I won in the sense I made my points over and over, refuted yours, gave yoy answers,

Answers that don't make any fucking sense. But sure, keep believing that LE is on a grand conspiracy to cover up the Buffalo mob but your imaginary self-professed corrupt beat cops are somehow in the know.

And no, you didn't "refute" my articles, apart from saying Coppola is a liar for calling the Buffalo mob in 1998 "penniless." One comment, taken out of context, in an entire article describing the mob's demise. That's enough for you to prove he's lying apparently.
Well, since you've got such a high standing of truth, why did you try and say the FBI didn't use the name "Todaro crime family" before 2017? Because that's a bald-faced lie. And why did you commend pmac on making a "good point" when he claimed the feds had called Violi the underboss, when that is also a bald-faced lie.
And why do you chose to believe Giacomo, when he was caught, and admitted to, lying about the murders that Tony Mirra committted. This is one of Giacomo's many confessed lies.

didnt allow everyone to to simply believe all your articles

Wtf...
It's a case between believing:
Law enforcement, federal prosecutors, FBI, district attorneys, proven mob experts, investigative journalists
OR
Rooster, the admitted liar Giacomo, and NickleCity, none of whom we know anything about beyond their screen names.

and still stayed true to every scenario I described since 2016 thread.

So, in Rooster's world, staying true to one story somehow makes you right. No Rooster, it just means you're careful not to contradict your many lies.

So again, what dont you get about agreeing to disagree? Hello???? McFly

It's not a case of agreeing to disagree. You state things as fact, even when they're just street talk that you cannot back up. You told Bensonhurst, regarding the existence of the Buffalo mob, "Yes, it's proven" when you know damn well that it hasn't been proven the mob is active in Buffalo today.
You intentionally mislead people, and I have called you out on it numerous times.