Originally Posted by NickleCity
Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa
Originally Posted by BensonHURST
Nicky;

The Violi's are not members of Buffalo?

What do you base that on?

That the feds did not spell it out?

Yes, Bensonhurst. To the best of my knowledge, they were not part of the feds' final 2006 chart for the family, and they have been numerously named as Luppino crime group members.
I don't go around assuming random mobsters with TIES to Buffalo are Todaro crime family members.

Originally Posted by BensonHURST

Also-

Since the Violi's are NOT the made members of the Todaro family?

Who is?

Here are the 9 arrested in Canada:

Charged on Thursday morning were:1) Domenico Paolo Violi, Hamilton;2) Dimitar Dimitrov, Stoney Creek; 3) Adriano Valentino Scolieri, Richmond Hill; 4) Bernardo Luke Rotolo, Woodbridge; 5) Tran Giang Tang, 6) Kam Tim Tong, both of Markham; 7) Nicholas Valentine, Vaughan; 8)Anthony James Arroyo, Waterloo; 9) James Lincoln Jablonski, Mississauga.

That's a good question which none of us here know the answers to yet.

I find it interesting the 2006 chart that you are found of referring to did not have any of these 9 individuals on it. Logically, that leaves one of two possibilities:

1. The chart was wrong and there were additional soldiers the Feds did not know about.
--If true, the family would have been stronger than the chart suggested.
--If true, the Violi brothers could have been made in the Buffalo family but not listed in the 2006 chart.
2. The Buffalo family made members after 2006.
--If true, it indicates the family was stronger than the 2006 chart suggests.
--And/or the family has rebuilt and is stronger than the 2006 chart suggests.

Help me Nicky, am I wrong? Is there another possibility? If not, which of the two options do you choose?

I don't know who was actually on that chart, all I know is the numbers. If anybody can find that chart, it's go a lot way in this discussion.

Originally Posted by The_Rooster
Theres no use talking any rationale but youre right Nickle and Benson.

Someone in the arrest group is Buffalo Crime Family and if not the Feds are lying yet again. And logic would say its the Violis because they are the top tier of that group.

Wait, Rooster's being logical? What sort of bizarro reality is this? This is a step-up from his usual form of strutting around like he won the argument ten pages ago, tearing apart any real points I make by saying "Look how mad he's getting," or arguing grammar about the term 'boss.'

Originally Posted by NickleCity
Here is some more information on Violi. I happened upon a Halton Police Intelligence Report on him. It proves nothing about his connection with Buffalo, but interesting since we are talking him. This is where the Canadian Paper got its information that Violi is the heir apparent to the Luppino Crime family.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

This is what I was referring to earlier Nickle about how the Hamilton police knew about the Violis before 2002. But thank you for linking the full photos.