Correct... They are known to have made guys who are not Italian which bugs me and then doesn't bug me so much at times just depends on the guy overall really you guys like Chuckie Russell who married into and got involved that way Chuckie is real mean mothertrucker lol prolly mostly because of being close to Vena he is pretty vicious alone by himself...Albie married one of Tony Spilotro niece so I'm sure Vena got his meanness from Tony...I have a feeling this new FBI guy really has something on Vena which is why he came out in the papers and said who he was targeting idk if to be arrogant or what but....I think Vena is considered a Street Boss more so then a actual AB role... And then again you have guys like Jeff Hollingshead who is cousins with Chris Spina... And this Hollingshead guy and girl friend flipped and these two there story is the basically knew too much of how things worked day to day which I don't understand why they would be let known so much information to begin with....there are more non Italians too I will look in my notebooks and get the rest I know about for ya but it pretty much give or take with that sort way of doing things is how I look at it.... Another real mean SOB was a guy named Frank Schweihs "The German" he died rite before the big Family Secrets Case started I guess you could say he's a lucky bastard haha he was apart a lot stuff that happened within the past 15 years.