@BillyBrizzi you never answered my questions.... Please, I am interested in your response.
Originally Posted by NickleCity
Originally Posted by BillyBrizzi
Originally Posted by NickleCity

And here is my question Tampa:
If the Canadian Papers indicate the Buffalo Mob is active -- one clearly states it. How can you totally dismiss the idea? Again here is a quote from Metro News Toronto Edition:

The arrests also hit members of the Buffalo crime family headed by the late Joe Todaro.

Here is the Link: Arrests Linked to Buffalo Crime Family

It doesn't state the Buffalo family is active at all.
It says ''the arrests also hit members of the Buffalo crime family headed by the late Joe Todaro''

The word 'members' says nothing about the family as a whole and if it's active or defunct, which the media and LE has been saying for over a decade now. The word 'members' only means that there still are individual members and/or associates active. The same way there are still are individual members of the L.A. family or Cleveland family active..

But if the Buffalo Family is defunct and without leadership, why would a Canadian paper highlight the fact that those arrests were members of the Buffalo Crime Family instead of highlighting the Canadian Family or Families they were working for?

If the papers are referencing the Violi brothers and/or Carfagna...Why do they not just call them out as members of the Luppino Crime Family of Canada instead of reference the Buffalo family at all if Buffalo is truly defunct? I find that strange. Don't you?

Once again Billy here are my questions:
But if the Buffalo Family is defunct and without leadership, why would a Canadian paper highlight the fact that those arrests were members of the Buffalo Crime Family instead of highlighting the Canadian Family or Families they were working for?

If the papers are referencing the Violi brothers and/or Carfagna...Why do they not just call them out as members of the Luppino Crime Family of Canada instead of reference the Buffalo family at all if Buffalo is truly defunct? I find that strange. Don't you?

Last edited by NickleCity; 04/09/18 03:28 PM.