Nicky;

For whatever the reason is I feel like you are not directly responding to my posts/questions.

I wanted to form my own opinion based on all the articles that all you guys have posted Nicky, Rooster, Nickel City.

I initially started out leaning towards your opinion with the fact of what you had said regarding no arrests in the last 10 years approxiamatly.

However, after reading all the articles and especially the 2017 arrests and the subsiquent news articles I just do not think so anymore... If you could answer my questions that would be great.

My questions are:

In your opinion when did the family become officially defunct?

What proof are you using to support that? Specifically...

Not general
FBI.. LE. Joe Newspaper guy, Frankie journalist, etc, etc.....

Please state specifically on this date:_____________

I.E. NICKY, ----> Response---> The family became defunct in 1987, I say that because of this article:______________-
I.E. ---> Response----> The family became defunct in 2000, I say that becasue that is when the FBI said they cleaned up the union, here is the FBI press release ___________________.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a little confused because you point to Fino being someone that is a reliable source and if that is fact
FACT MEANING all sides argee:

If in fact FINO is relaible I have just read an article from Fino from 2012 that states that the union has not been 100% cleaned up.

My two specific questions for you NICKY, are:

1) When is the defunct date? Please provide proof you used to make that call??

2) When was the union specifically cleaned up, date? It would have to be after 2012 becasue of the fact from begining to end you have listed FINO as a reliable source probably a 1/2 a dozen times.

Last edited by BensonHURST; 04/09/18 03:31 PM.