Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa
Originally Posted by The_Rooster
Spam? Im posting on the thread where and while everyone is having a discussion. Im not trying to convince anyone, just giving my opinion based on what I hear and believe. Why is that so hard of a concept.

You're not trying to convince anyone? Wtf? Please tell me you're joking.

Originally Posted by Moscone65
Many people state that Buffalo is still a viable thing. I might understand that there could be one, maybe 2 buffalo fanatics talking nonsense. But for 5 people to be all saying the same thing? While it may be difficult to believe random internet posters, there is a major concensus here. Buffalo and the Niagara region in general is Corrupt with a capital C. You wouldn't believe some of the stuff and people in this area. But if you want to believe self proclaimed "mob experts" and retired police that have been retired in Florida with their head up their ass, go ahead.

Nickle believes the government is working WITH the Buffalo mob and that's why they're not being busted. Rooster hasn't offered an explanation into why the feds have alleged lied about their exist, other than making vague references to an "agenda" they might have. Giacomo can't be taken seriously at all, for obvious reasons. Who are the other three posters?

And no, there is not a major consensus that the Buffalo family is still active. Evidence has proven that wrong.
People who believe it exists:
5 Internet nobodies, one of whom has been caught lying over and over again.
Imaginary Beat Cops

People who DON'T believe it exists:
The Federal Government.
Buffalo law enforcement.
Federal prosecutors
District Attorneys
Ron Fino
Scott Deitche
All prominent organized crime journalists from Western New York.
Numerous posters on this forum.

So Moscone, tell me how Rooster is leading a major consensus here?

You misrepresent me Nicky... I pointed to a lawer in Buffalo who believes the FBI in Buffalo was in bed with Cosa Nostra in the Nickel City, and continues to be. I was simply positing that things may not be as simple and straight forward as you so forcefully argue. This misunderstanding on your part only serves to verify another reason why one can’t always believe what he or she reads. People often misunderstand and then misrepresent what was said ...or do not get the intended meaning. My whole point is things are never as simple as they seem—therefore it is hard for me to believe someone when the difinitevely say the Buffalo Crime Family is dead. This gets into the study of epistemology-the study of what we know and how we know it. I’m sorry you misunderstood my logic. Do you get what I’m saying? I am not a stupid nub- because I think there is a strong possibility the Buffalo Family is alive and active. Of course I would never say I know that I know this beyond a shadow of a doubt, because I know there is so much that I don’t know. But given the knowledge I do have chances are it is very much alive and active. I just want you to admit you don’t know 100% that it doesn’t exist. It’s your and others’ demeaning dogmatism on this subject that is so offputting.

Last edited by NickleCity; 04/08/18 09:55 PM.