Originally Posted by The_Rooster
Lol.....Nicky, I believe youre on your last legs and are about to be defunct. Gasping for your few last breathes. Youre really struggling

Great response... Really showed me the light...

How about instead of commenting on how bad my argument is, you can actually reply to it? Just an idea, take it or leave it.

Any questions you have that you have or any statements you need explained or clarified, Ill be happy to address. Unlike you I give people the decency.

Keep using FBI as the source, they only contradict themselves or flat out lie every interview they give on the family.

You give people the decency? Wtf...
Your first post here was calling me delusional. On the second page, you called me "full of crap," even though I hadn't done anything that wasn't sourced.

I'll keep using the FBI as my source, because without them we wouldn't know diddly squat about the Mafia. Don't act like that isn't true. Respond to my post if you think I'm wrong.

No Nicky needs to try and find minor grammatical errors in my statements to hang on for dear life on this thread. Its like watching a bird with a broken wing try to fly after they fell off a cliff.

Minor grammatical errors? RESPOND TO MY POST. They're not minor grammatical errors, they're statements by YOU about law enforcement. Am I wrong?

And nows he best buds with Loscalzo and framed a pic on his profile, what a joke.

You've responded to my change in profile pictures, but you haven't responded to my post... What a joke...