Originally Posted by The_Rooster
Regarding the Ciminelli bust: "Does every construction scam have to do with the Mafia? No, and there is no evidence that this Ciminelli one did. This was a plain and simple scam. What would the mob's role in this be? And don't you think that if there was a mob angle to this then prosecutors, feds and news reporters would lap it up?""

No, but Ciminelli has always been under leaderships thumb and in my opinion provided sub contractors with cake jobs, inflated prices, allowed theft, and kicked up some money.

Rooster or Giacomo, I don't have the articles now but when the Canalside and Harbor Center projects were going on... Didn't Mark Cerrone's construction company in Niagara Falls do a restructuring where he made a female relative the owner of the company to take advantage of minority hiring for the project? And isn't he related to Anthony Cerrone that was arrested in the Local '91 indictments. And wasn't it that female owned construction company that was behind some of the work stoppages for the project. I don't know if this is connected to the mafia, but i want to do some digging and if you have anything, please post.