Originally Posted by DuesPaid
Can someone kill that Fuca already.

So glad the Creep guy was chomped on.

What’s the deal with the Jadis chic sitting in that little room?

If you watched that scene again with Jadis, you will see she had a walkie talkie, and there was a make shift helipad. She was waiting and still waiting. Two episodes left and I think I will call it quits on it. How far can Rick go before he is able at redemption? Negan looks more as a good guy than Rick. Maybe a contract is going to expire, and they decide to switch characters. Also three characters are already gone, (Heath is just MIA), and another two have not been shown yet, (not including that big group) so they might just skip the other war and bring it up to the current state from the comics. There are a few hints throughout this last half of the season that they might head in that direction. Interesting that Tara took Ricks spot in the episode before last. As for the passenger? I say Laura. Yes you see Gregory at sanctuary with Simon and Dwight, but that would just be lousy writing, as in a scene in the next episode Negan says something to Dwight.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green