Originally Posted by Toodoped
Originally Posted by Faithful1
I found a lot of great material in the newly released files, but nothing that connects the Mob with the JFK murder. Nothing at all. I also followed up on some other conspiracy claims, such as Chuck Nicoletti being killed just before he was called to testify in the House Select Committee on Assassinations. That's what a 1977 article in Rolling Stone magazine claimed. I contacted two people who were on that committee and they said it didn't happen. Nicoletti wasn't called to testify nor was he even considered. So after we wade through all the fake news, the evidence points to Oswald as the lone shooter.

Nicely said and the Mob probably had nothing to do with it except dont forget that the government "sometimes" keeps important files from us even though they are always saying that everything is released. The only thing was that the Mob was only happy with the whole situation but i would disagree a little bit that Oswald was the lone shooter or in other words i disagree that he acted on his own.

Btw wasnt Crimaldi responsible or wasnt he the start for the whole Nicoletti-CIA story?

Thanks. Oswald may have had help, but the available evidence points to him as the only shooter.

Crimaldi said he believed that Nicoletti may have been killed because of his role in the Fidel Castro plot, not for killing Kennedy. He added that he didn't have evidence for this belief, but he was speculating. A Professor Adams thinks that Gaeton Fonzi, a conspiracy-believing journalist who worked for the HSCA, was the source of Nicoletti being involved in the Kennedy assassination. That's also speculation, but it sounds possible.