It's not an accurate website but it's a good start. What part of that don't you understand?

Google their names. Cross-check the facts. On that site they label Italian associates as soldiers. Fred Scarola, Julius Chiusano, etc. all perfect examples of CONFIRMED associates that Bill Weathers listed as soldiers.

Read my posts properly before you comment bullshit. I didn't use Bill Weathers site to "verify" anything. I don't know why there's a discussion here. You've got no evidence the family is active. Absolutely zero. But people on this forum love to assume a family can't just die. They love to say "well the feds, DAs, fed prosecutors, mob experts, journalists all could be wrong because they all have agendas here." Whatever floats your boat.

This forum's point of view:
Police are actively conducting surveillance and have active investigations on the Buffalo mob. But, due to some conceited conspiracy, they have colluded with journalists and prosecutors to actively deny it. Actively deny that the family has a structure, hierarchy, chain-of-command. Who knows why. In fact, there is another conspiracy on this forum that the feds are working WITH the Buffalo mob in unions. Wow. Despite this, apparently the community in Buffalo actually knows that the Mafia exists. Too bad they haven't said anything. Everyone is Buffalo is keeping their mouths shut. Including journalists. Apart from Rooster, that is.