Originally Posted by BensonHURST
My theory is that Buffalo was probably ready to flat line like some other families.
And the L.E. wrote them off

Not realizing that :

1) They were much much bigger and stronger in their day then say a C.A. family.
2) Under estimating the potential in the Canada crew. To possibly step up and lead.

Even with them taking a HUGE hit going down from say 100 active guys to 30
They still can be viable at 30.

With the smaller families at their height they were at 40-50 so now they only have 0-5 members left so other families came in and they became like a crew of a bigger family.

I also think it possible they were lacking leadership after Todaro retired.

I also think that maybe the leadership emerged from the Canada crew.

Maybe they revived the family however, the power has shifted to Canada

Maybe until Canada stepped up the remnants were working with other families
however, that has now changed.

So that is my theory
It is speculation

However, it would make both Nicky and Rooster, Giacomo and Nickel Correct.

1) Nicky was right that there has not been anything verified in the news you cannot deny that,
2) Nicky was right that L.E. and other sources declared them dead.

3) Rooster, Giacomo and Nickel that are from the area are telling the truth about what they are seeing and hearing basically LCN guys doing LCN things regularly

4) The new indictment and arrests point to possibly a re-emergence of the family.

Again, not what they were at their height in membership and power also not completely dead, appears they are active and rebuilding at the moment.

What do you say guys
???????

I thin this is a very good possibility. Most of what I was thinking but unable to succinctly say. One thing I’m sure of, Family isn’t dead, but the power could have definitely shifted to Canada factions.

Last edited by NickleCity; 03/31/18 10:35 PM.