Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa
Originally Posted by The_Rooster
You got the Capitano stuff wrong and are misleading people, simple as that

How am I misleading people?
I let everybody know that I was offering my opinion/thoughts. And I still don't see how Fino could be talking about the same guys.

Fino doesn't really talk that much about Peter Capitano Sr. Here is what the Buffalo News article says about Sr.:

The government and parent union, noting that the agreement to have Local 210 overseen by the international union expires inJanuary 2000,....

...Todaro Jr., the alleged underboss, who is accused of ensuring that the mob's wishes for Local 210 were carried out. He resigned as Local 210 business manager in 1990, but the complaint alleges he intended to stay active:

"During the same time period, Todaro Jr. told an individual in the meat cooler in the basement of his pizzeria that there was a lot of heat on Local 210 and that, although he was stepping down, he could keep his foot in the door and keep control of what he wanted to keep control of because his people, Peter Gerace and Peter Capitano, were in place."

(Peter Capitano Sr., former business manager, secretary- treasurer, business agent and executive board member, was found to be a mob associate by an international union appeals officer. Gerace, former Local 210 president, business manager and business agent, was also found to be a mob associate.)

That was in the 1990 timeframe that Todaro Jr. was heard saying that about Peter Gerace and Capitano Sr.

The same article talks about Peter Capitano Jr. and his brother Sam as leaders of the dissadent faction in 2006. Here is the quote:

"Our representatives now are mainly from Washington. They don't understand our needs," said Local 210 member Samuel Capitano.

Capitano and his brother Peter were part of a dissident group that seized control of the union hall on Franklin Street in March 1996 and initially kept the international's representatives from doing their job.

As a penalty for the takeover, both brothers agreed to a year's suspension from union membership and a five-year ban from holding office. Their father, Peter Capitano Sr., was removed as a trustee of a union fund by the international. "They say the dissident members are aligned with the old guard, which is B.S.," Samuel Capitano said. "What we stand for are labor rights. I want all of us to stand together and fight nonunion contractors."

Section above from article in Buffalo News Dec. 2, 1999 written by BeBee...