Originally Posted by Aces
I sometimes think Oakasfan actually dislikes negro’s and just tries to be confrontational. If oakasfan saw a negro in trouble, i doubt he would even help him. Things dont add up with him.

I noticed this is an edited comment. I wonder how many times you had to edit it. I detect a lot of emascluated, passive-aggression here.

This is always one of my favorite go-to arguments by racists. "you can't really like black people this much". At least you're being honest about yourself here. You don't understand how anyone could ever defend black people, because in your view, they're not really humans. So, any non black person defending black people must have some hidden motive, or it must be an internet act. Because there is just no way a white person could genuinely care about black people.

Most of the country has left people of your mindset behind. Most of us do care about all people, and put a special emphasis on those who are harassed the most by authorities. You're not in the majority. I am.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea