Originally Posted by The_Rooster
@ Nicky, amazing how much of what you respond with is your own speculation with no proof. How do you now its not the same Capitano and that he wasnt a leader in his 20's, just trust you?

Literally everything you have said in this thread is your own speculation. From Buffalo being active, from guys being made, from the drug route to Canada.

How do you know who took over what in Canada?

You think the Musitanos executed the Papalia clan for fun? To the victor goes the spoils.

Now because Fino says it was active your questioning if he knew when before you were taking his word that the union was cleaned up?

Fino doesn't say the Buffalo mob is active. He just says the unions didn't go far enough. There is a huge difference. Stop intentionally misleading people. What are you trying to gain by saying such obviously wrong stuff? "Fino says it was active" get outta here.

Youre interjecting with your own thoughts and opinions in many, many of your responses now and simply using sweeping statements to attempt to corroborate what you think in articles to be the absolute truth.

When I have an opinion, I clearly say "in my opinion." Whereas you claim it's been proven that the Buffalo mob is active, which it hasn't, and don't understand that just because you say something is so (with no proof) doesn't make it so. You don't seem to understand that people are smart enough not to believe a random internet poster after LE, prosecutors, etc. have called him wrong.

I gotta get off this thread, Ive said my peace on the subject and time will tell.

Phew.

Lastly, tell us personally if you have had any communication with anyone in Buffalo that may know about current Family status? You havent. Until a current member flips and says that it doesnt exist, it still does.

Actually yes I have. I talked to James P. Kennedy, Jr. yesterday, and asked him the state of the Buffalo mob. These were his words:
"The Buffalo mob? Jesus Christ almighty, that thing hasn't been around for 15 years. We managed to take back the unions, and although some say the cleanup didn't quite go far enough, by 2006 we were certain the mob had no sort of foothold there whatsoever. Up in Canada their faction up there was taken out by some rival Canadian mob groups. Musitano, I think his name was. Whatever was left of Buffalo at that point was decimated by our task forces."

What do you have to say to that Rooster...