Originally Posted by ohmy
of course there's another "guy" - there's ALWAYS another guy when it comes to AP. No one would ever admit there's any guys involved with this place - but we know the truth. Could be somebody that I have seen him with sitting - but not sure who exactly this person is.
this other guy...may be a regular guy - AP goes after guys with no records so he looks like he's an honest business man, clean, hard working. I can tell you from people I know, he went right back into crime as soon as he walked out of prison over 10 years ago. Never looked back. Now he gets caught and I guess he doesn't want to lose his "good life - good wife" persona - so he sings.

Yes so he / they sing “ I really don’t get why guys in the life don’t do more to protect them selfs from these rats they are way to laid back about it and are going to prison for decades fucking around with these rats .

And still no real deterrent weather it be a position in the family that a couple guys take that all they do is follow upon any suspicions or anyone having a concern about a rat. They have to come up with something cos they are not dropping these guys after so it’s like whom ever can make most money then rat before the other guy.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."