now you have to wonder why he was kept on the outside - but somebody made a big mistake to "let him in" he was on parole until 2017 which means he committed crimes while on parole. he spent half of his life in prison - has front businesses - always did - of course he still has the front restoration company - but now has a hand in a restaurant in Northfield NJ - called Valentina's Trattoria - if you read the indictment it mentions meetings in northfield - most likely in that restaurant . Sammy Piccolo was his "brother" nice to turn on your brother. He was and always will be a thief. His father was a theif and taught Anthony how to be one. I am guessing the money he stole from the victims in his restoration company is how he opened that restaurant which is on his wife's name ( and she uses her maiden name) good thinking on her part. I guess she really doesn't want her name dragged thru the mud. Unfortunately for her, she is involved with a loser who cannot make a living honestly. He will never become a decent person. He will always be a criminal. If he is under FBI protection for doing "what is right" I am guessing that he will go away for a while and once he does his time - he will get out and return to a life of crime. this is all he knows. he disgraced his family.