Originally Posted by BlackFamily
Originally Posted by 2a

Why the sigh BF ? confused I mean if you read Furio's second post then it becomes clear that he was specifically asking about street gangs that are exclusively composed of white members , yet happen to be non racist . I only gave him an answer that I know to be more or less true , which may very well not be the case what with the claim of the ghostface gangsters fitting the bill and all .

As far as the FSU goes , maybe I'm wrong , but to my knowledge they're basically the anti racist version of your more violent than average KKK group . In other words they do commit ( primarily violent ) crimes , but not for the sake of profit and aren't indiscriminate enough in their violence to be classified as a proper terrorist group .

@2a
There seems to be a lack of understanding the background of street gangs. Generally speaking of present day there is very few street gangs that are explicitly 1 ethnicity. Even the Latino & Black gangs have mixed membership in certain locations. Generally there is no major street gang in this country that have exclusive membership like LCN. Hence why i sigh, the 1 major white street gang is SCR. There are more branches that are all white than mixed. There's the answer right there.

ghostface gangsters are the only one