Back to my original questions you said you'd answered:
First question: Which busts were in 2005, 2010, and 2012?
- For the 2005 bust, you couldn't find anything, for the 2010 bust you cited the arrest of a confirmed Lucchese associate, who was confirmed to be working directly with the Lucchese family and nobody from the Buffalo Mafia. For the 2012 bust you haven't said anything (to the best of my knowledge). You also cited a Ciminelli bust which, despite the fact that there was an undercover informer on the inside, there was not even the slightest hint of mob influence. You also linked a Rochester bust from 2002, which only hurt your argument by saying that the family was "unsuccessfully revived" and only "kind-of" active. You also claimed that Leonard Falzone's brother, a Republican City Council candidate and registered attorney, was using "mob-like" tactics when you linked a forum based around debtors. The forum post you linked was written by a debtor who claimed that Frank was not a real attorney and was pretending to be an attorney to collect debts from a registered loan company. Since he is a real attorney, and I provided proof of that, that argument flies out the window.
Second question: What evidence do you have that Local 210 and Local 91 are still mobbed-up? You claimed that the union was never cleaned up fully cleaned up, but there is no evidence of that other than Ron Fino (who flipped in 1989) saying that the feds could have done more in terms of union control.
- You haven't got anything which suggests the unions are still mobbed up, and you have in fact linked articles that talk about the unions' "former brutal criminal enterprise" pasts. The key word there is "former."
Third queston: I haven't asked this before, but you said James Feliciano was made in 2000, but he was indicted in Feb. 2000? Also, during that time, he lived in Brooklyn.
- You never answered this. Giacomo also said you were wrong.
Fourth question: You said:
"Members are still under surveillance by BPD and NYS Police, Im not sure about the Feds but they are thought to be viable per local and state law enforecement's definition."
Why have numerous law enforcement officials (I have listed many) denied that the Buffalo mafia exists. They have no reason to do so and it could only hurt any future cases for them if they're lying. By the way, this includes Buffalo federal prosecutor Lee Coppola, Erie County DA Frank J. Clark and Buffalo FBI agent Andrew Goralski. You are saying that LE are conducting surveillance on mobsters. I have given you clear evidence that LE does not consider these guys to be still active.
Also, if LE are conducting surveillance on these guys (which it's clear they're not), why have there been no busts in over 15 years? This can't be compared to Chicago or Detroit, since there is usually a bust every few years for those families (more so for Chicago, less so for Detroit). Usually investigations are finished in less than five years, when a case is made. It's extremely rare a mob investigation lasts over a decade. Since you are claiming "LE is keeping tabs on these guys" we can assume there's multiple investigations. Yet no cases.
By the way, your initial answer to this question above was "You know nothing about Buffalo or know anyone from here" - True, but it's common knowledge that LE don't follow people and watch people for 15+ years without making a bust...
- You havent answered this question. You linked a 2002 article claiming that the Rochester mob was active, with the reputed boss denying it, as if that was supposed to make me think that "Wow, law enforcement was really wrong on that one." You do realize there hasn't been a single boss (excluding rats) to say "Hey, that's me, I'm the boss of the such-and-such family" when asked by press. Is there any universe where he would have acknowledged being the boss of a crime family? Jeez louise.
Fifth question:
You said that the existence of the mob in Buffalo is not a secret, and people know what they do. Then why would the area's two leading news stations consistently report, complete with backed up sources, that the family is defunct. Why would acclaimed mob experts and journalists be trying to cover up the existence of this family?
- You haven't even attempted to answer this.
Sixth question:
You said that the articles I posted could be easily misinterpreted. How in the hell do you misinterpret: "The Mafia is all but dead in Western New York. So what killed it?" with comments in the article such as ""“Most of the men who were responsible for the mob murders in Buffalo are dead,” he said. “The hit men who committed the murders are dead." "And no young people have emerged to replace them, Coppola said."" and """Today, both Cohen and Coppola estimate that there are no more than a handful of surviving mob members in the area, with no viable organization to unite them, and no leader."""
There is no ambiguity in these statements and no room for misinterpretation. These articles I posted explicitly state the Mafia is dead in Buffalo and Western NY.
- Haven't even touched this one.
Seventh question:
You noted that "Cops here are friends with members, are involved in crime themselves and corrupt prone, just like everywhere else." It seems you are implying that corruption is a big factor in why these alleged mobsters aren't getting busted "just like everywhere else." Except "everywhere else" where there is an active mafia family or criminal enterprise, there are busts. If you are implying that corruption in Buffalo is so prevalent that busts are impossible, that is a wild statement. Of course, if you are implying something different then I apologise for the confusion. Any insight?
- You also haven't touched this one.

You claim that the Buffalo crime family's existance has been proven. You said that the 2017 bust proved that the Todaro crime family had rebuilt ties to Canada. Here's your exact quote:
""at Nicky....In order to be rebuilding ties they would have had to lost them, so yes it can overlap. I never said currently losing. The big bust in '90 and the big bust last year prove they, had, and the bust in 03 prove they still had, and then probably lost to an extent, and somewhere in between, they rebuilt.""
Which is a complete lie. Last year's bust does not, at all, prove that the Canadian wing of the family has rebuilt ties to Buffalo. That's a complete fabrication. All we know at the moment is that members of the Todaro crime family were arrested in Canada. Remember, members of crime families can be indicted long after the family they are involved in is defunct.
You also explicitly said to Bensonhurst, when he first asked about whether the family was active ""(I am new here however, if LE the press and.indixtements are acceptable
Don't we have all of that with Buffalo now?
Since the arrest
?)""
you said, and I quote:
""Ofcourse, its already proven.""
It's not proven.
You state things as fact, with no proof to back it up. It misleads people. If it is a rumor, than say so. You plainly tried to say that the Cohen bust was a Buffalo mob bust, which (at first) mislead me until I researched and found out that Cohen does not have ties to the family and the bust was a Lucchese bust through and through.