Originally Posted by The_Rooster
Wait for Nicky....wait for it....I disagree in what you said and the family has a heirarchy and is viable

Unfortunately you have not a single credible source to back you up, and high-ranking LE officials, federal prosecutors, DAs, feds, acclaimed journalists, a mob historian and a former Buffalo member-turned-informant disagree with you. But please, tell me more about how because you are "from the area" you know more than every single one of these people about the state of the Buffalo mob.
Oh yes, and tell me more about how a Lucchese bust with a guy living in Buffalo constitutes a "Buffalo crime family bust," despite the fact that there is no proof the guy is or was ever associated with the Todaro mob and none of his activities were based in Buffalo. Hey, maybe then I can convince everyone on the forum that Carmine Agnello's 2015 arrest was a Cleveland mob bust.

14 years isnt a lot of time??? Lol, wtf

Not enough to flip over, which was my point. Most made guys can do 14 years easy.

Earlier in this thread it was that the unions are all cleaned up and now you say that union corruption exists. Cmon now Nicky

Union corruption still exists, and will always exist. But the unions are all cleaned up FROM MOB INFLUENCE.