I
Originally Posted by jace
Originally Posted by helenwheels
Couple of things. 54 isn't elderly, and that's how old the father was on the day of the incident. Additionally, 24 other people had filed police complaints against the father for threatening and assaulting them over parking in the lot. That was kept from the jury.

https://www.nytimes.com/1997/12/16/nyregion/ex-officer-is-sentenced-in-parking-lot-killing.html

But Pirro is a piece of work anyway.

You put up a story that is totally biased and gives only one side. You also want it both ways, crying about racism where there is none, yet putting down Pirro who did what you apparently would have wanted.

I didn't say a word about racism. What are you on about?

The fact that the father was clearly some kind of nutjob over the parking lot makes it obvious that the fight wasnt racially motivated. 24 complaints to the cops? Just think of how many more people didn't file complaints. They should have let the jury hear that, it would have blown Pirro's racism story out.

You have no idea what I "apparently would have wanted". Or what a 'totally biased' article is, for that matter. You referred to the guy as 'elderly', in an effort to garner sympathy. That's biased, toots.

And Pirro is a twat, who deserves my put downs.

Last edited by helenwheels; 03/27/18 09:09 AM.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?