The police and Public Prosecutor prevented a convicted murderer from escaping while traveling to or from the court in Amsterdam, the police said in a statement. The murderer was sentenced to 15 years in prison for the shooting of Souhail Laachir, at a dance party at the Maritime Museum. According to the police, there was a plan to liberate I. during his transport for his appeal.

The appeal of Surailie I. would serve in Amsterdam tomorrow. According to the police, the preparations for the escape would have been at an advanced stage. In the prison where I. is stuck, various mobile phones were found that had been thrown over the wall. The police suspect that they were meant for I.

Souhail Laachir, aka De Lange, was shot in May 2013 on a crowded dance floor with 6 bullets. The Public Prosecutor's Office demanded 25 years against Surailie I. for murder. The court sentenced 15 years in prison for manslaughter. Souhail Laachir was considered the accountant of Benaouf A. For the latter, an escape attempt was also thwarted.

Last edited by Hollander; 03/27/18 05:11 AM.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"