Nick;

I was just reading all the back and forth.

I am the newest guy on here with the least experience so don't know how much my opinion can help.

This is my take.

I find it very very hard to believe that Giacomo, Rooster and now Nickel City all while they do not agree on everything
they agree that there is an active family

That these 3 guys would all be lying...

I do not understand what they would be getting out of lying
???

Especially because you some how have access to info that the average poster does not.

So my point is if they are lying that more than likely you can find a way to call them out on it.

Besides all the above do I think it is POSSIBLE that we can find out that the old gang was a little more intact then previously thought of.

One of the posts I read that guy Merotta tried to revive the family however, was unsuccessful maybe he tried again after MAYBE... That was an example of how maybe it was dead at one point and they tried to revive it.

Maybe after they tried once and failed the FBI wrote them off and was looking to see that they TRIED AGAIN.

I don't know if you look at the posts from Philly, I know it has nothing to do with this post, however, I wanted to point out that we found out yesterday that a whole crew transferred from the Lucheese to the PHL family a few years back...

We didn't know now we know..

There all types of shit going on that we don't know about.

I still get your point that you are a man of facts and the facts that can be verified today support your opinion that the family is dead.

I also think that this is an official "STALE MATE" and that this will just keep going round and round and round.