Originally Posted by The_Rooster
Nicky, I believe that the Cohen bust is a direct link to the Buffalo Family because he was close to Nicoletti. Beacause this is what I heard not because what isnt documented in the article.

But Cohen was doing this on behalf of the Lucchese family right? He was running the Lucchese's online gambling operations. He "was the primary facilitator for the Lucchese crime family's offshore gambling operations," according to the bust.
"(Cohen’s) arrest represents another significant milestone in our major prosecution of this New York-based crime family," said Stephen Taylor, director of New Jersey’s Division of Criminal Justice. "We have indicted the top echelon of this criminal organization in both New York and New Jersey, and we continue to charge key players in their multibillion-dollar gambling operation."

None of the shit he did even took place in Buffalo. That's just where he lived. He ran the wire rooms down in Costa Rica, as a lot of NYC families have done.

Also, by the way, before I get ahead of myself, what evidence is there that this guy was close to Nicoletti?
"Cohen, according to investigators, ran the wire room in San Jose, Costa Rica, and oversaw the mob's website Bigactionsports.com." - Just because he is from Buffalo does not mean he is with the Buffalo mob anymore than he is with the San Jose mob because he had operations there as well.

If there even any evidence he was a Buffalo mob associate? His first ever bust was the 2010 Lucchese one.