Originally Posted by The_Rooster
And not every story by me or Giacomo is going to be completely the same...we are both going of rumors and street word therefore some is lost in translation. Do you understand that or you need it dumbed down for you some more?

Yes, Im still here Nicky, just dumbfounded you cant just agree to disagree

You're only trying to "agree to disagree" after I've asked basic questions you can't answer.

No ones ghosting the thread. Dont pat yourself on the back. This blog isnt my life.

I believe youre just mad that you cant get a consensus on this board and it eats at you and as Giacomo fills in the plotholes (as you say) ones that I cant because I do not know every truth or untruth because I am not an active member of the Mafia youre proven wrong. So again, keep name calling and grasping at every law officers words and every journalists article so you can try again to get everyone to believe you, which they dont and wont.

Sooooo, in conclusion, how about we agree to disagree? Or you still need that concept dumbed down some more?

I'm not mad that I'm not getting a consensus on this board. I respect Giacomo and his arguments, even though I might disagree with him.
I don't need anything dumbed down, but you claimed to have answered all my questions and now that I've outlined some fundamental questions which I've been asking for this entire thread, you try and say "how about we just agree to disagree."

And not every story by me or Giacomo is going to be completely the same...we are both going of rumors and street word therefore some is lost in translation. Do you understand that or you need it dumbed down for you some more?

You concede that street talk can get lost in translation, yet you state these tidbits of knowledge as fact, and you call people delusional for not believing you.

So if you continue to refuse to answer such basic questions, which (if you're telling the truth) should be simple to answer, then this isn't a case of "agreeing to disagree," this is a case of you not being able to plug your plugholes and not having the guts to concede that your story has fallen apart.

Meanwhile, if Giacomo and Bensonhurst want to keep talking about Buffalo, I'd be happy to.