Originally Posted by PHL_Mob
Originally Posted by irishkaos
Jay Wright is the best coach in college basketball right now.

Ii
Originally Posted by Serpiente
This case is weird they have a rat AP from 8 mi outside AC and has been around all the local guys for years and he was a hang around guy with jr. his Skipper (the little guy) who is still on the street with not enough to lock him up for a night .

Now I have not read to indictment but why if there are so much tape on so many guys why only the few that were originally pinched the only ones arrested?

And just heads up all these guys were the guys around Jr. when he was pushing on Philly right before he was knocked down by Luke’s.

So Serp if a lot of these guys like AP and other made guys or associates who were wrapped up in this or around these guys and they were originally with Scarfo Jr/Lukes then I wonder if this is why ligambi and Staino and Licata had that meeting with the Gambinos in NJ. If I remember correctly, it was over some beef with the Luccheses. The timing makes sense too. I bet when Scarfo Jr went away to prison the Luke guys were trying to keep these guys maybe and Philly was protesting saying they're Philly guys and if my theory is correct then they won this beef and ended up making one or two of them and locking in the rest as associates.

PHL-Mob it’s kinda of crazy just a few years ago nobody would believe that Jr.was working with other Philly guys and was pushing on them. Did it work no but if not for that first plus case it may of been pretty interesting.

And it’s crazy that you hear about something then few years go by and you are able to connect the dots.

And yes these guys were and are active and Yes I am sure with a bunch of guys being made in last five or more years that they were active and stepping on toes or working with manyup north and have no doubt that meeting had something to do with going one Philly and Luke’s,s Jr.may have went to far for pop and everybody may find out soon.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."