Originally Posted by BensonHURST
This might be a good time to agree to disagree
And move on
????

There's some fundamental questions that I'd like Rooster to answer first.

If he answers those questions, and he plugs the gaping holes in his story, then we can disagree and move on. If he is telling the 100% truth, then these questions shouldn't be hard. Rooster is quick to call people delusional for not believing him, but slow to respond to actual, logical questions about his baseless tale of mob activity in Buffalo. And, when he's especially stumped on questions, he resorts to commenting about how mad I'm getting, whilst at the same time dodging the questions even more.

Not only is Rooster failing to gape these holes, he's also been caught out on a few lies along the way. Such as how he claimed "the FBI and RCMP acknowledging its structure after the huge bust" when not only did the FBI and RCMP NOT acknowledge the family's structure, they also didn't even specify who in Canada was arrested as a Todaro crime family member. He also claimed "2 reputed younger soldiers from Rochester got caught with drugs and guns in Ithaca. It was online at one point" even though such a bust never happened and was never online. He also claimed that, until 2017, the FBI had never used the term "Todaro crime family" even though I provided a link from 1989 which calls the family by that name.