I wasn't able to find an existing thread about the various organized-crime groups and figures--past and present--in a number of cities and towns outside of the Greater Toronto Area. I have in mind places and regions like Hamilton, Burlington and other places in Halton Region, the Niagara Region, and the wider Greater Golden Horsehoe, which encompasses many but not all of the former. Please feel free to post here about non-Italian OC groups too if there isn't already a thread about them.

Link below is to an interview with former Hamilton Police Service officer Paul Manning.

https://sputniknews.com/analysis/201803221062765446-paul-manning-police-corruption/

There is a good photo -- see below -- that Manning provided to the news outlet, as he owns the copyright. I believe that Natale Luppino is on the far left, John Luppino on the far right, and Jimmy Luppino, wearing sunglasses, to the left of John Luppino. I can't identify the man in the approximate centre of the photo -- I may very well ask Manning on Twitter by tweeting at him.

[Linked Image]