Well everyone is going to find out why Skinny took who he did to NY and I think most will be surprised. This stupid electric dude thinks he can can be a made guy and street level dealer he is fucking stupid !

This is going show what’s what in street level shit .... don’t think there is any big murders that electric knows firsthand about down here . This AP is not well liked from what I hear so you don’t have the big guys working with him but obviously people are .

But don’t forget Nicky jr cousin knows a lot !!!!! He has been around everyone since he was a little boy, don’t know after he went up north but I am sure it was to keep him away and he is a Philly Jerseyshore guy and knows a lot of people from NY to south Florida.

I don’t know anything about this electric dude but why would he be down here like it’s the wild west he is crazy down here you are fucking around with dope you are screwed because everyone hates the dope right now and we have a FBI office here and these guys have endless cash once they get a little proof let alone a wired up guy .

Last edited by Serpiente; 03/22/18 08:25 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."