Originally Posted by BensonHURST
You know what I cant even find the post
I thought he went into more detail then that
Something about younger guys are fighting for his friendship etc
That they are like a whole crew

As I go back and read older posts seems a bunch of other posters besides you were really getting on these two guys

I didn't know that when I first started here

I kinda jumped in and thought maybe you were not seeing their side of things and was just trying to maybe have you look at it from a "WHAT IF" scenario.

Your not even saying anything is Bull-S--t
You are saying its NOT verified

Time will tell

If these guys are right and all they say that is going on is going on it will eventually come out
Even if the Feds do not know about today

They will very shortly and some indictments will be coming out of there eventually.

Just because something or someone is off the radar today
Does not mean they will always be off

This back and forth shit can go on forever

I think it might be time to agree to disagree and just move on.

Yeah, I'm trying not to accuse anyone of being liars, but I don't like the fact that Rooster puts things very bluntly and states everything as if it is a fact. E.g. he'll say some guy has some rackets going, I'll say there is no proof, no he doesn't, it's not possible, etc., etc., and he'll just respond with "yes he does." If he really has sources telling him about this sort of stuff, then congratulations - I have no way of knowing if he does or not. But, if what he's saying is true, he can respond to the questions I asked on Page 8 of this thread. Some of these are questions I've been asking throughout the length of this thread. If he knows what he knows, surely he can answer them.

EDIT: Giacomo and Rooster aren't really a united front. Not that it helps my argument in any way, but it shouldn't be phrased as a "Nicky v. Rooster & Giacomo" scenario, since the two are also disagreeing on some things.

Last edited by NickyfromTampa; 03/21/18 12:18 AM.