Philly LCN/Joseph Servidio Indictment

I posted a link above to the full indictment if anybody else wants to read it. Skimmed through a good bit of it... in the first couple pages it mentions that one of the informants (Confidential Source 1, or CS-1) is a made member of the Philadelphia LCN who worked for a capo in North Jersey. The indictment doesn't list Scoops Licata by name, but says that INDIVIDUAL is a captain in the Philadelphia LCN based in northern New Jersey. So obviously the informant/rat is a made guy in the North Jersey faction according to the indictment. Any idea who it could be?

There were a couple other interesting things. Scott mentions on his website that Piccolo was caught up in this bust and that he is also a made guy in Philly. I've never seen him on any of the charts before and have never seen his name mentioned in years. Through the first 15 pages or so of the indictment I also haven't seen his name brought up yet. Kinda interesting to me. The indictment also mentions that there is a Philadelphia based captain that Joey Electric calls "kid" in one the wiretaps. The indictment alleges that this captain is "significantly younger" than Servidio, who is 58 if I recall correctly. I'm kinda curious who this captain is that they are referring to. Has Dom Grande been bumped up?

Last edited by K1NG6; 03/20/18 06:56 PM.