Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Originally Posted by BensonHURST
Giacomo,

Anyway to can directly answer Nicky's concerns bullet point.
1) _____________
2) _____________

I am pretty sure no one comes on here to argue.

I mean ate getting your info from somewhere
If it is from a book some of it, just disclose the book.

Or via any sort of research.

Why not just disclose???

I think everyone understands that if some is coming from a source you would rather not identify.

But you have a plethora of info you are going into major detail here.

I think if you would be able to put this to rest.

I am scratching my head, as those are not directed at me, but will answer the first question, and part of the second question.
2005? I think Rooster means 2006, when Buffalo associate and enforcer of L.A. Boys Clayton Green was arrested on drug charges. He is a force to reckon with, and the Painters Union is still mobbed up. Also caught up in the arrest was Bufalo hang around Jeremy Scott who was based in the Niagara Falls area. 2010, was when Brian Cohen an associate on record with Sonny was arrested on gambling charges and operating a wireroom. 2012? Michael Wilson who rubbed shoulders with members of Buffalo but I see no proof that Giglia or Tavano were involved. Rooster said that the cop arrested was good friends with Victor Sansanese.
Second answer, I can only speak on local 91, Niagara. There are a some people there with connections to the Nicolettis, and the Papalias. Local 210, don't know, as they really did kick a lot of people of the Buffalo family out.

I may not agree with everything there, but I will say your answer is a lot more sensible than Rooster's in my opinion.

What about the questions I asked shortly before? They were directed at Rooster but since he's gone quiet maybe you can shed some light.