Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa

I have a big family and spent some time there. A poster made a comment earlier about GTA. I will add that GTA is the New York City in Canada, while Montreal is the Chicago of Canada. Hopefully that puts things in perspective.

@ Nicky, Bay Area California. These are the same people who accused of being another poster I am assuming. Well they can go **** their mothers and **** ******** while having **** **** coming out of their ******* ******* lips while having a ******* ******* **** smile.

Thanks for clearing that up.

What makes a family defunct is the federal and state budget. More money in terrorism than in Italian OC.

What families in the US do you think are currently active?

The 5 New York City families naturally, Chicago, Philadelphia, New England, New Jersey, Detroit, and Buffalo. Those are still families in your definition.

Under those families the families that operates with just a Boss or should say has a Capo are Kansas City, Milwaukee, and Tampa.

Then there are families that still has members that do business with other families, but are no longer a family or even a crew. These are Los Angeles, Rockford, Cleveland and New Orleans.

Then there is the totally defunct or dead families such as San Jose, Denver, Dallas ect.

Tampa??? I would say that fits under your third category of "families that still have members that do business with other families but are no longer a family or even a crew." There is no viable crew there with a boss or capo.

I haven't heard anything about Milwaukee still active but I don't know enough about to comment. KC is supposedly still active on a very, very, very minor level according to Gangster Report.

Also, naturally I disagree on Buffalo but that's not news to you.

Last edited by NickyfromTampa; 03/20/18 03:55 AM.