Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa
Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari

I have a big family and spent some time there. A poster made a comment earlier about GTA. I will add that GTA is the New York City in Canada, while Montreal is the Chicago of Canada. Hopefully that puts things in perspective.

@ Nicky, Bay Area California. These are the same people who accused of being another poster I am assuming. Well they can go **** their mothers and **** ******** while having **** **** coming out of their ******* ******* lips while having a ******* ******* **** smile.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari

What makes a family defunct is the federal and state budget. More money in terrorism than in Italian OC.

What families in the US do you think are currently active?

The 5 New York City families naturally, Chicago, Philadelphia, New England, New Jersey, Detroit, and Buffalo. Those are still families in your definition.

Under those families the families that operates with just a Boss or should say has a Capo are Kansas City, Milwaukee, and Tampa.

Then there are families that still has members that do business with other families, but are no longer a family or even a crew. These are Los Angeles, Rockford, Cleveland and New Orleans.

Then there is the totally defunct or dead families such as San Jose, Denver, Dallas ect.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green