Originally Posted by BensonHURST
Nick about Rooster

What I am saying is I think Rooster is legit
Atleast that part of what he is telling...

How else could he go into such detail about all that?

How does that back up his claim at all? No disrespect, but I really don't see your point.

Let's say there's a young crew/farm team under Anthony Todaro that runs around killing, robbing, stealing, etc. as you mentioned. If this crew, or crews like it all across Buffalo, have been going strong for over a decade, then it is practically impossible that they wouldn't get caught. The crews you mentioned in NY were, naturally, terrible at dodging the cops since they were a bunch of wannabe kids doing dumb, hardcore shit to prove themselves. Some of them might have been smarter than others, and gotten themselves made, but these crews usually tore themselves apart by getting caught really quickly, and flipping really quickly. A 21-year-old kid facing life for murder is going to crack under pressure.

The Bath Avenue Boys either got life in prison or flipped. Fabrizio the Herder was the only one who got himself made. When they flipped, they were able to take down Bonanno consigliere Anthony Spero.
20th Avenue Crew... think Joey Caves Competiello was part of that one right? Forgive me if I'm wrong. Anyways, he was made but later flipped.
Bay Parkway Boys... Tommy McLaughlin was a member of that crew, and he flipped.
Avenue U Boys had Frank Lino, who flipped even after he became a high-ranking Bonanno.
Tanglewood Boys all flipped or got life.
The boss and 27 Giannini Boys got hefty sentences, with boss Vito Guzzo pleading guilty to 5 murders.
Young Guns had a bunch of guys get life, including Ronnie.

You're telling me that wouldn't happen in Buffalo?

Also, I would like Rooster to reply to my post illustrating the full list of questions I have about his Buffalo theory.

Last edited by NickyfromTampa; 03/20/18 01:50 AM.