Nick about Rooster

I have to go back and the read the specific post where he talks about
Todaro Jr and his son I think hi sname is Anthony and about the Pizza shop

And how he goes into detail about how the younger generation are vying for the sons friendship and attennition

Also, how there is a crew as he describes of young Italian males that all want to be apart of that life and culture.
Would those wanna-bee's kick up, YESS, to be a part of something bigger.....

I have to say that how it used to be locally around here you would have these crews back in the day they were called gangs we called thems crews.

I.E. the Bath Ave Boys (Bonnano), 20th Ave Boys (Columbo), Bay Parkway Boys (Columbo), Ave U Boys (Bonnano), 18th Ave (Bonnano,Lucheese), Ft. Hamilton Boys (Columbo), that was just Bensonhurst and Bath-Beach Brooklyn, and there were plenty more.

A lot of made guys came out those crews, that's how the older guys would groom them and teach them about the life.

Queens you had I forget the Young Guns and the Gianni Boys,
Bronx, Tangle Wood Boys

Etc

You had a made guy who was the leader of the crew/gang
That was the recruitment pool

What would happen you would have:

1) The made guy
2) Wanna bee's (Younger Generation)

The made guys had the money, power, respect and girls.

The wanna bee's would want all that

The wanna bee's would do just about anything to get the money, power and the girls...
Rob, Steal, Murder.... ETC

The only way he would know that would be to somewhat be a part of that or atleast be around that.

I am older now so I don't see much of that anymore locally however, I am sure it still exists to a much smaller degree.

That was the LCN recruitment pool for a very long time, not the only one, but is was very common one.

What I am saying is I think Rooster is legit
Atleast that part of what he is telling...

How else could he go into such detail about all that?