Originally Posted by Footreads
He was not a real friend plus in those days I just took what I wanted. It was before I met my wife

Sure. You get called on it, then invoke your wife and how you're a changed man. You bragged about having sex with a friend's wife multiple times. You bragged about routinely stealing household items, which isn't altogether a horrible thing compared to other things you've admitted to, but then, you admit to having knowledge of someone being kidnapped and burned for nothing more than expressing a political statement, which is a terrorist attack. And, of course, this was probably your watered down version of the story anyway. You were probably one of the assailants. Come on, why would you bring it up if you weren't involved? It's your style. It's the Trump way. You're just not going to confess to a felony on the internet,. Anyhow, I always enjoy reading stories from Trump supporters about their past. What role models you guys are.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea