Y'all know I'm a huge Wilder fan because he's from Bama and we've never had someone at the top like this. After saying that, there is NO WAY he was leading that fight before he KO'd Ortiz. I had to watch it on a cell phone going down the road as we got called out to New Jersey to work that Nor'easter that hit Jersey hard so I might have missed a few things or seen things differently. I'm wanting to say I had Wilder down 3 rounds I think it was (it's been a long 2 weeks working 16 hours a day and things run together very easily) before he finished the fight. He has to quit trying to act like Ali or Anderson Silva and play with folks and not wait until he eats a shot before deciding to get "serious" and end the fight. He could have done that anywhere in the fight and never would have ate that shot but he continues to do just that and showboat.

As for the wild stuff, that has ALWAYS been a part of Wilder's game. Everyone claims it will cost him yet it hasn't hurt him yet. It's just his style. Ortiz simply ran out of gas trying to KO Wilder and then once Wilder cleared the cobwebs he pulled out that right and put Ortiz on his ass. And people still want to act like he has no power. If he opens up his game against Joshua he beats him. If he shows up doing the shit he did the other night, then Joshua easily outpoints him and it's over. I also think people finally realized that Wilder DOES have a chin as that shot KO's many Heavyweights.

#Bommmmmmmbbbbzquuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaad