Is there a real liberal who would actually fight if they did not have the time to call the police?

I knew one kid Irish kid he got me into the music I like today. Like Black Sabbath and cream and other groups like that. Before that it was jay and the Americans. I still like them.

But he hated the Vietnam war so he would go picket against it. For a pacifist he would also get into fight I used to laugh when I saw it. He just get married an Irish girl from Ireland. A real knockout a beauty with that Irish accent.

Their first place was a real shit hole after I saw it I would bring them stuff to decorate it I stole everything I brought them.

I knew I wanted to fuck that girl. Any way one day he leaves her alone with me to picket. Half hour later I was banging her. It did that for three months.

Later my friends and I saw another group of picketers burning the American flag. We did not like that. I went home, but they stayed followed the guy he burned the flag and kidnapped him off the street. They took him some place where they could take their time with him. I was told latter someone bought a flag wraped it around his head and sit the flag on fire.

only the unloved hate