Originally Posted by The_Rooster
Like I said 100x before and answered all your questions time and time again. What questions havent I answered of yours yet?

First question: Which busts were in 2005, 2010, and 2012?
For a 2010 bust, you cited the arrest of a former associate, Cohen, although there is simply zero evidence that the crimes committed were connected to any sort of OC or the Buffalo mafia.
Second question: What evidence do you have that Local 210 and Local 91 are still mobbed-up? You claimed that the union was never cleaned up fully cleaned up, but there is no evidence of that other than Ron Fino (who flipped in 1989) saying that the feds could have done more in terms of union control.
Third queston: I haven't asked this before, but you said James Feliciano was made in 2000, but he was indicted in Feb. 2000? Also, during that time, he lived in Brooklyn.
Fourth question: You said:
"Members are still under surveillance by BPD and NYS Police, Im not sure about the Feds but they are thought to be viable per local and state law enforecement's definition."
Why have numerous law enforcement officials (I have listed many) denied that the Buffalo mafia exists. They have no reason to do so and it could only hurt any future cases for them if they're lying. By the way, this includes Buffalo federal prosecutor Lee Coppola, Erie County DA Frank J. Clark and Buffalo FBI agent Andrew Goralski. You are saying that LE are conducting surveillance on mobsters. I have given you clear evidence that LE does not consider these guys to be still active.
Also, if LE are conducting surveillance on these guys (which it's clear they're not), why have there been no busts in over 15 years? This can't be compared to Chicago or Detroit, since there is usually a bust every few years for those families (more so for Chicago, less so for Detroit). Usually investigations are finished in less than five years, when a case is made. It's extremely rare a mob investigation lasts over a decade. Since you are claiming "LE is keeping tabs on these guys" we can assume there's multiple investigations. Yet no cases.
By the way, your initial answer to this question above was "You know nothing about Buffalo or know anyone from here" - True, but it's common knowledge that LE don't follow people and watch people for 15+ years without making a bust...
Fifth question:
You said that the existence of the mob in Buffalo is not a secret, and people know what they do. Then why would the area's two leading news stations consistently report, complete with backed up sources, that the family is defunct. Why would acclaimed mob experts and journalists be trying to cover up the existence of this family?
Sixth question:
You said that the articles I posted could be easily misinterpreted. How in the hell do you misinterpret: "The Mafia is all but dead in Western New York. So what killed it?" with comments in the article such as ""“Most of the men who were responsible for the mob murders in Buffalo are dead,” he said. “The hit men who committed the murders are dead." "And no young people have emerged to replace them, Coppola said."" and """Today, both Cohen and Coppola estimate that there are no more than a handful of surviving mob members in the area, with no viable organization to unite them, and no leader."""
There is no ambiguity in these statements and no room for misinterpretation. These articles I posted explicitly state the Mafia is dead in Buffalo and Western NY.
Seventh question:
You noted that "Cops here are friends with members, are involved in crime themselves and corrupt prone, just like everywhere else." It seems you are implying that corruption is a big factor in why these alleged mobsters aren't getting busted "just like everywhere else." Except "everywhere else" where there is an active mafia family or criminal enterprise, there are busts. If you are implying that corruption in Buffalo is so prevalent that busts are impossible, that is a wild statement. Of course, if you are implying something different then I apologise for the confusion. Any insight?

So you dont think that there are corrupt cops in every city in America?

Of course I do. But not on such a scale that the corruption will mean there are no busts. You are saying that Buffalo is still a lot smaller than it once was, but that they are able to orchestrate city-wide corruption to prevent any cops or DAs making busts?

You think there is no such thing as inside information and you believe that law enforcement and journalists always get the story 100% accurate?

Of course LE and journalists might not get it 100% accurate. But you are implying that all of the area's local media outlets, and all top-ranking LE officials, are getting it 0% accurate. That is a big difference.

You believe the current members have no underlings and dont give orders and plan and execute scams alongside other organized criminals.

Perhaps some members managed to keep their rackets intact, and pass it on to a younger generation just like the Scagliones did in Tampa. But I don't think it is on behalf of a fully-fledged Mafia family where tribute is being kicked up and there is an admin in place keeping everyone in line.

You think that no young Italian Americans would ever be willing to join an organization,

Young Italian-Americans might be willing to join an OC organization, but I don't believe there is a Buffalo crime family/Todaro crime family that they are willing to join or that they are able to join because said family doesn't exist anymore.

yet EVERY other generation across the world has done so for generations.

So far from the truth. At the mob's peak, there were around 26 Mafia families in America. Now there are around 10. So when you say "EVERY other generation across the world has done so for generations" that is a simple, glaring misstatement.

No one is willing to kick up tribute in Buffalo,

Why would they willingly give up money to some old has-beens with no power or muscle behind them.

there is no book ran by any members, no shy, no fraud,

There may very well be. But not on behalf of a Buffalo crime family/Todaro crime family. Perhaps a small number of members maintained their rackets, but independently. Here's a nice quote by Ron Fino (whom who view as a credible source, right?) which sums it up.
“There are a few remnants of the mob that still exist in Buffalo,” said Ronald Fino, a former union leader who helped the FBI investigate the local mob, “but it’s not the same.”

no union corruption when the whole union is run by connected guys still?

Unlike the 1990s, there are no made members serving any sort of union position nowadays, and any subservient guys that worked on behalf of the mob are also not in the unions anymore. The unions were Buffalo mob-free by 2006.

How is it that posters about NYC have a bunch of inside information?

There are a select handful of posters whose words have been backed up later on. For example, recently bronx has been proven right a couple times, as well as some other posters in the past. There are also some posters with alleged inside knowledge who have been disproven.

This coming from the guy who believe Localzo to be the boss of a family that cease to exist for 30 years

30 years? Where the hell did you get that from?
Also, do you remember how Billy D'Elia was the boss of the Bufalino crime family when he was arrested but feds admitted there was no organization under him? That's because he was the boss IN TITLE ALONE. He never officially stepped down as boss, because there was no reason to. He never "officially" retired from being boss. Neither did Vincent LoScalzo, unless (and I am speculating on this next part), he officially ceded the family to the Gambinos as has been alleged.
You know how, when a wiseguy is inducted, he is inducted for life? And even if he retires, or flips, he is still a made member? Even if the family goes extinct, that person is still a made member. The same can apply to being a boss. I have explained this to you before. How is it that hard to comprehend?
To clarify, the Trafficante crime family is defunct as an organization. Since Vincent LoScalzo was the last known boss, the feds could probably get away with calling him the boss, just like they did with Billy D'Elia.