Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa
Originally Posted by BensonHURST
Ok I believe you I do not think Nick, does.

It all.makes sense to me.

I personally have a hard time believing that someone would come o her and make stuff up.

1) Eventually the truth will come out
2) Who the he'll has the time to do that.

People have been lying and pretending they have inside knowledge since the beginning of Mafia threads. It goes on a lot. I don't know why people do it, but trolls are active in just about every Mafia forum, with varying degrees of sophistication.
What about Rooster makes his word, and his word alone, believeable? Because he's from the area? That's it? If he addresses the big problems with his story, that would go a long way for him to be more believable.

Originally Posted by BensonHURST

It would.help if you could get a copy of Canada's version of the indictment that should have a story of his activities.

L.E. I believe stated they were internationally connected drug dealers.
If Violi is from Buffalo and he is internationally connected drug dealer

You think you could get a could get a copy of the charges.against them?

The Violis father was a Bonanno-Montreal capo, and they are from Montreal. After their father was shot up when the boys were 8 and 11 years old, they moved to Hamilton and rose in the underworld. They were close to their Buffalo crime family member grandfather, Giacomo Luppino. The Violis are reportedly rooted in the Bonanno crime family, not the Todaro crime family.

I do not have a copy of the indictment, and I do not know who the Todaro members charged are.

Paolo Violi was with Buffalo and Luppino before he moved to Montreal in 1963 as ordered to avoid John Papalia and Paul Volpe. He killed Natale Brigante on Stefano Magaddino and Giacomo Luppino orders. The Cotronis took him into their ranks and he served as a spy for Buffalo and Luppino to keep tabs on the Montreal crew and information on Stefano Magaddino cousin Joe Bonanno movements in his family. Bonanno was expanding rapidly since the mid 1950's, and Magaddino had Gaspar DiGregorio in New York keep tabs on Bonanno, but Magaddino was pretty much in the dark at what the Bonannos were up to in Montreal since John Papalia moved to Hamilton from Montreal. It's funny, that you can trace John Papalia and Paolo Violi to the Magaddino crime family when they started out. John Papalia from 1940's, and Paolo Violi from the 1950's. The Papalia and Violi families have roots to both Bonanno and Buffalo crime families.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green