Like I said 100x before and answered all your questions time and time again. What questions havent I answered of yours yet?

And not caring about what another blogger says is based on the accusation of me lying, which is incorrect. To believe or not to believe is every bloggers choice. But your interpretation is just that, an interpretation

So you dont think that there are corrupt cops in every city in America? You think there is no such thing as inside information and you believe that law enforcement and journalists always get the story 100% accurate? You believe the current members have no underlings and dont give orders and plan and execute scams alongside other organized criminals. You think that no young Italian Americans would ever be willing to join an organization, yet EVERY other generation across the world has done so for generations. No one is willing to kick up tribute in Buffalo, there is no book ran by any members, no shy, no fraud, no union corruption when the whole union is run by connected guys still?

Its going to take another bust that is within the Buffalo city limits for you to believe they are viable, I get that, but for me, its just not the case.

Dont worry about what Im doing