Originally Posted by The_Rooster
Funny Nicky, you start your one post with "My problem with you isnt that you have your own opinions," as if anyone cares if you would have an internet blog problem with someone.

If you don't care about internet posters opinions why are you on this forum? It's always the mark of a bad poster when their biggest response is "no one cares about your opinion."

But in following suit with your method...MY problem with you is that what people say on this blog doesnt need constant rebuttals and accusations of lying, because you cite DAs theories from 10 years ago and articles that are from supposed reliable journalists, because we know all journalists are reliable. NOT....

I cited over five prominent LE sources from May last year, for Chrissakes. Read what I have cited. If you can't even do basic research from what I have linked in this thread then I don't know what to say.
Also you can laugh off my articles all you want, but at least I can cite SOMETHING. I have not stated any facts that are not backed up. You, meanwhile, have zero evidence to support your theory and plenty of evidence against it.

Also you said fair enough when I stated lets see what happens with the Violi trial but you cant let go. You are the one who sounds desperate at this point and hell bent on trying to tell us that the family is extinct/defunct. As if you know anything other than what you read in internet articles. And yes, if you read the thread, Im from Buffalo, originally from Ft. Wayne.

If your drunk city cops that you chat up in bars know so much about the so-called Todaro crime family, and everyone in the community supposedly knows about the Todaro crime family, then tell them to talk to the Buffalo News, DAs, federal prosecutors and the FBI because, according to your theory, everyone in Buffalo knows about the Buffalo mafia about from law enforcement, prosecutors and news reporters. Go figure

If I point out huge holes in your theory, perhaps you should address them and explain them instead of cutting me off by saying "no one cares what you have to say." Considering there's eight pages in this thread, it seems that you've cared about my opinion until now. What caused the change of heart? Also can you speak for Bensonhurst, Moscone, and all the others who have discussed this on the thread?